Update on Intensives May 2015

Tiffany Lazic

Update on Intensives May 2015

Postby Tiffany Lazic » Mon May 18, 2015 11:41 am

Hi, Sisters

Again just trying to keep info up to date in spite of postponed meeting :D This from Christy:

Ontario (8 to break even (CAD), 11 max): 8 registered (7 paid in full, 1 very close)

Alberta (10 to break even (CAD), 11 max): 6 registered (5 paid in full, others current on payments)

Pacific NW (7 to break even, 12 max): 6 registered (2 paid in full, 2 current, 3 unpaid [2 of the unpaid have just registered in past few days])

Texas (8 to break even, 12 max): 11 registered (3 paid in full, 4 additional deposits received to ensure space, deposit due date is end of May)

NY (6 to break even): 6 registered (1 paid in full, deposit due date is in July)

Nicole has done an OUTSTANDING job on sending reminders and following up with people on payment dates, and I've tried to support her as I'm able. Reminders are posted to the yahoogroups once they are added to make sure they know due dates, and I believe that's been helping. The discussions in the intensive-specific groups have been lively and warm, and there is enthusiasm for the events!

Our Canadian break-even numbers are a bit higher than anticipated since the Board opted to allow payments in CAD; that said, I believe we have more who are able to register due to having payments in CAD (who might not have been able to afford USD), so it will likely balance out.

We asked the committee to help promote the intensives that are under the break even number; we got 2 more registrations for the Seattle one after that and are working hard on the others.I'm feeling that Texas and NY being at lower cost locations will help us make up for any shortfalls on the earlier intensives

I also have the Intensive Committee starting to get ideas together for 2016, and will be holding a google hangout meeting later this month to work through issues like establishing a regular schedule, working out what that schedule might look like, and discussing what past locations have worked and/or need work. I'll keep the board posted as those discussions progress.

Blessed bee ~ Tiffany

Jhenah
Site Admin

Re: Update on Intensives May 2015

Postby Jhenah » Thu May 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Thanks for the update! :) Christy is doing great work!
Who looks without, dreams; who looks within, awakes.
-- Carl Jung

nferrill

Postby nferrill » Sun May 24, 2015 1:02 pm

I agree! Christy is wonderful! Easy to work with, enthusiastic and committed. A real team player. It has been a pleasure working with her.

XO
Nick

Tiffany Lazic

Postby Tiffany Lazic » Wed May 27, 2015 10:25 am

Totally agree :-)

Return to “Intensives”